In order to maintain a high standard for all of our guests, we ask that you review the policies below.
As our valued guests we want to make sure you know your safety and that of our team is of upmost importance. We continue to navigate our way through these challenging times together, and we certainly are looking forward as we get back to our new normal and accommodate you for that staycation you want and have been waiting for, that fresh escape Monastery Hotel offers its guests. Perhaps you have a medical appointment, or are traveling for work. Whether it be one night away, Spa and hotel package, or extended stay, we are here for you!
- We have enhanced our sanitation protocols, with a special focus on high traffic areas and high contact areas. Coronaviruses are easily eliminated by routine surface cleaning and the cleaning products we use are industrial and medical grade
- We have modified our accommodations front desk service with a contactless check in and check out. Please contact us the day of your check in for special instructions to gain access to your suite. Don’t worry there is always someone available should you require assistance during your stay.
- Housekeeping will deliver daily towels with amenities to the guest room door for guests staying longer than one night, however daily in room refreshing will be postponed until a time when it is safe for all involved.
- Abbey Café will remain closed, though arrangements can be made in advance should you wish to order breakfast, which will be delivered to your room.
- Our Vitality Room will remain closed, we will also refrain from providing robes and spa sandals at this time.
- We are pleased to offer our ever popular packages, these can be ordered in advance and your request will be placed in your suite for check in prior to 3 p.m check in. See our packages
- Should you have services at Monastery Spa, please let us know and review some modifications we are making to keep you as safe as possible while still providing that wonderful service you have come to love and enjoy.
We sincerely thank you for your understanding and support as we navigate our way through this unprecedented time. We are a small local business, and are truly grateful for all of you, we look forward to seeing you soon, stay safe and well!